Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Start my first duplo blog

This blog is to inspire people to build more with LEGO DUPLO bricks. Please send me a mail if you have DUPLO picture or links.
This blogis not own or operate by LEGO Company

There are many different DUPLO bricks. Here should I show many bricks, and what can be build with them. LEGO make new set every year and some bricks can only be buy one year in store, but on Internet you can buy older bricks.

I have build with LEGO bricks from 3-12 years and now when getting children start buy and build DUPLO which is very fun and quick to build.

First i try to make a homepage on http://www.geocities.com/klasbricks/
which i free and work for smaller stuff with 3-5 pages, when I pictures of a lot of models i well need ftp access and then it begin to cost. It is nice and will work for referens of different type of duplo bricks.
now I try to get the pictures things to work out.



<< Home

Web site counter